It is surprising how much one can save just by taking advantage of cash back offers. Unfortunately, most credit cards offer rebates for specific purchases that you may not plan for, which means that the only way to get the cash back is to spend on a particular item or at a particular time when the cash back offer is active.
Fortunately, there are flat rate cash back cards that allow card holders to eliminate the hassle of having to keep tabs with rebate offers. These cards allow people to take advantage of cashback offers with ease through the kind of purchases that are made on a daily basis. Here are some of the best flat rate cash back cards that might be ideal for you:
Cash Magnet Card
This American Express-issued card will provide a $200 cash back for purchases worth at least $1,000 within the first three months of securing the card. The amount is refunded as a statement credit. Some of the other notable features include:
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 months of using the card after it is issued.
- A 1.5% unlimited rebate on every purchase.
- No annual fees
Capital One Quicksilver
The card an unlimited cash back at 1.5% for all purchases on a daily basis, thus no cap. Cardholders are eligible for a $200 cash bonus for the first $500 that they spend using the card within the first three months after receiving the card. Some of the other notable benefits of this card include:
- Rewards do not require signups or rotating categories.
- No expiry or limit on how long you can receive the cash backs.
- No foreign transaction fees or annual fees.
- There is a 0% intro APR for the first 15 months after receiving the card, after which a variable APR ranging between 15.49% and 25.49% will apply.
Chase Freedom Unlimited
Cardholders who own this card will be eligible for a $200 cashback for the first $500 that they spend within the first three months after card issuance. Some of the other perks include:
- Zero annual fees
- A 5% rebate for every travel ticket purchased through this card.
- A 1.5% rebate on all purchases and 3% cashback on drugstore and restaurant purchases.
- No minimum amount is imposed to redeem cashbacks.
- No intro APR for the first 15 months, after which the card will be subject to a 14.99 to 23.74% variable APR.
You will receive a $100 cashback for the first $500 spent within the first three months. Other perks include
- 25% discount on each purchase.
- It will allow you to freely check your FICO® Score.
- The card does not charge any annual fees.
- The first 15 months feature no introductory APR for balance transfers in the first 45 days after securing the card.
- There will be a variable APR after the first 15 months of using the card.